Urban style. SUV attitude
Fusing city car agility with an SUV presence, Stonic’s carefully crafted lines create an athletic body that’s wide, low, and light enough to handle even tight urban streets.
Add advanced connectivity, a host of smart tech and a spacious interior and you have the perfect city SUV.
Which Kia Stonic will you choose?
← Swipe →
In Stock at Heartland Kia Blacktown
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Forward Collision Warning System...
Lane Following Assist (LFA)*
LFA identifies the Stonic's current lane and lane boundaries, then automatically steers the vehicle to keep it centred if unintentional lane departure is detected.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)*
If the vehicle departs the lane without the use of a turn signal, LKA alerts the driver and activates steering control assistance to prevent accidental lane departure.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB - Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist)*
AEB monitors vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists on the road ahead and will alert the driver to the risk of a collision and automatically apply the brakes when necessary.
Stonic comes fully equipped with driver & front passenger, front side and curtain SRS airbags.
Hill start assist control
When at a standstill on an incline, HAC prevents you from rolling backwards. It gently applies the brakes when you lift your foot from the brake pedal, giving you time to switch your foot to the accelerator.
Vehicle Stability Management
Vehicle Stability Management, Electronic Stability Control & Traction Control System aids optimal braking performance and directional control by delivering the right amount of braking force to each wheel, based on evaluation of engine torque and driving conditions.
Rear view camera & rear parking sensors*
Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines and rear parking sensors make parking in tight spots easy as.
Driver Attention Alert+ with Lead Vehicle Departure Alert
Driver Attention Alert+ (DAA+) monitors the driver's driving patterns and if there are signs of driver fatigue or inattentive driving, DAA recommends taking a break through audio & visual warnings.
Lead Vehicle Departure system notifies the driver when the vehicle in front is driving away when both vehicles are stationary, such as at a traffic stop.
Design Urban look Insta-worthy
Exuding confidence, the Stonic impresses with a masculine yet chic design, with distinctive lines on a smooth and sculpted body along its athletic proportions.
Urban look Game face on
Eyes front. The Stonic comes with a brand-new and truly stylish LED headlight design that integrates beautifully with the sleek sweep of the front bonnet.
Urban look Alloy wheels
Polished 17” alloy wheels, available on GT-Line grade in unique design, add a touch of sportiness to match the dynamic styling.
Urban look Sporty appeal
From front to back, the Stonic GT-Line accentuates the sporty design with a rear diffuser with twin exhaust accents to complete the bold look.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- Due to Supply chain interruptions and semiconductor shortages, we are experiencing extended lead times across selected models. Please be assured, Kia Australia and our Dealer network are working proactively to minimise customer lead times. Customers are advised to continue to order at their earliest convenience and contact your local Kia Dealer for further information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system.
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html